How would you use Labels on Items?

One of the many great ideas in our Striven Feature Wishlist is for Item Labels. While we do not currently have this feature scheduled on our Roadmap, we would like to gather some feedback and suggestions for future consideration.

Some previous suggestions include the ability to use Item Labels to flag items that are being discontinued in the future, items on a particular price list, items having supply chain issues, or items in need of a new supplier due to quality issues.

image (48)

What ideas do you have about how you would want to use Item Labels in Striven? Comment below with your thoughts & suggestions! :slightly_smiling_face:

I put this on the discussion about email notifications but I think Labels would be helpful in appointments, employees and quotes as well. It would reduce the need for some many custom fields.

I think the labels having the ability to link to a email or department to trigger a notification would make the system more automated and allow for quicker work flows.

Anywhere that reports pull data sets from I think would be helpful as those filters allow you to bring in or eliminate by a label. I think labels are extremely helpful and allows for a lot of custom work flows.

Thank you @AshleyCrest for your suggestions on how we could make Item Labels more useful if we ever introduce the feature in Striven. The ideas and suggestions of innovative, thinking people are always welcome. Have a great day!