Upcoming Multi-Touch Revamp

Great news!

Striven has a Multi-touch revamp scheduled for Q2 of 2022!

Some of the features to look forward to are as follows:

• In addition to emails and reminders, Striven will be adding text messaging (SMS) and the ability to create and assign tasks.

• Among other enhancements, there will also be an addition to the options for selecting recipients, such as Candidates, Appointment Attendees, Task Assignments, and Task Requested By.

Comment below to let us know what you think!

1 Like

Can’t wait for this exciting update! Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will there be a cost… like per text? Will the originating phone number be customizable or can we use an existing phone number to originate text messages from?

Hi @smbiz

We will be enhancing our current integration with Twilio in order to advance the multi-touch functionality in Striven. A Twilio Subscription will be required. We are still in the early stages of the design and will keep your questions in mind. :slight_smile:

What would be cool is if texting could be integrated into discussion the way emails are sent as notifications and able to reply to a discussion thread.

Hi @smbiz

That’s definitely a great idea that we will keep in mind as we design our new feature. :slight_smile:

The ability to have a multi-touch co-owned. So if person has to fill in with someone when they are sick or on vacation the process doesn’t stop or have to be rebuilt.

I created the Multi-touch but the person who handles this doesn’t get the mailer daemons and messages back cause they come from me. I don’t want to break the work flow but I would like to share the relationship to the multi-touch so as the manager I am in the loop without it falling back to me.

Also multi-touch that can trigger from Purchase orders./Bills For example. When parts are received on any Sales Orders that belong to me, I get an email. and IE down the line for each Project manager and then one email for all the parts that came in that day. This process is manual for us know but that way we know who’s parts came in for jobs.

1 Like

Thank you @AshleyCrest for these great ideas. We definitely understand how co-owned multi touch can benefit company’s process. We appreciate your time in giving us well thought suggestions =)

Another thought to this would be can you pick the three times it generates these emails. We use this for order part process as well as reaching customers and 5 pm is after we close. If I have this trigger three times per day can the feature allow me to pick those three times?

The ability to send text message triggered from labels based on discussions.