Financial Reporting - Budget Feedback

Would be nice to have a clean export to work with for Budget to Actual Comparison.

Also would be helpful to be able to upload Budgets vs manually input. We currently use 30 different budgets that have the be individually input and adjusted. Would like to see more robust Budgeting features overall

2 Likes

Good Morning, Emily (@evarden)!

Thank you so much for your feedback, those are excellent suggestions!
I would love to submit this to my team for as a Future Feature recommendation. What would make the export more beneficial to you?

-Amia

The current export is very raw. It would be nice to be able to export either to PDF or even better a more formatted Excel fashion. We have to provide multiple reports to multiple groups and the less formatting on the back end that I have to do the better

2 Likes

Thank you for letting me know! I will share this with my team.
We sincerely appreciate your recommendations. :slight_smile: I have opened a Future Feature request for you. We will update you regarding the status of this request as we have more information.

Thank you for contributing to the Community! Feel free to reach out to us if there is anything else we can assist you with.

-Amia

100% YES.
Manual adjusting of monthly data is totally cumbersome and NEEDS an upload feature at the very least. For my growing company, our annual budget is always increasing and there is no method to increase without manually figuring and manually inputting all new figures.
And Export to Excel for Budget to Actuals is a MUST-HAVE Report feature!!

2 Likes

Hello, Dan (@dansharrow)!

Thank you so much for providing this feedback! It’s helpful to hear that these features could benefit you as well.
I will make sure that you are kept in the loop regarding the status of these requests. :slight_smile:

Thank you for contributing to our Community!
-Amia

1 Like